Chang-an could refer to multiple missions in Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom:
- Chang-an during the Han Dynasty in which the initial capital is built.
- Chang-an during the Han Dynasty in which the capital is improved and the Silk Road opens for the first time.
- Chang-an during the Sui-Tang Dynasty in which the ruins of the former capital are replaced with a brand new capital city.
- Chang-an, the last mission in Chang-an, where the capital is grown further during the time of the Tang Dynasty.
- This mission should not be confused with Hao. Although built in exactly the same location, it is not called Chang-an in game and is only referenced as such in game files.